You can save by booking at least 30 days before arrival
You are here
General Terms and Conditions of Venezia Unica city pass
Terms and conditions Venezia Unica city pass
VE.LA. SpA, a company of the AVM Group which is mandated by and manages the Venezia Unica project on behalf of the Municipality of Venice, issues at no cost the Venezia Unica city pass; the conditions of use of the individual services available through Venice Unica are established by the companies which provide these services. The companies which provide services may request an activation fee in order to enable access to these services, in addition to the cost of services purchased.
The Venezia Unica card
- The Venezia Unica pass is a personal electronic card that is valid for five years and allows the holder to purchase and use all the services offered by the operators participating in the Venezia Unica project. A complete list of services and related conditions of use can be found here. The pass is only valid for use by the holder.
- The Venezia Unica card has no monetary value and therefore cannot be used as a means of payment.
Terms of issue and validity
- The pass is issued free of charge by the authorized Venezia Unica Agencies, a list of which can be found on the website www.veneziaunica.it.
- To apply for a pass, fill in the application form in a legible manner and attach a recent 3 cm x 3.5 cm photograph, unless the Venezia Unica Agency has a webcam, which should bear the applicant's personal details on the reverse side, together with a photocopy of a valid ID document, or by showing the original ID.
- The holder of a valid Venezia Unica card cannot apply for an additional one.
- The form must be completed in its entirety where the fields are mandatory.
- The form must be signed by the applicant or, in the case of a minor or disabled person, by the person exercising parental authority or guardianship.
- The card will be valid for a period of 5 years, at the end of which the user will have to request a new one.
- In the event of theft or loss, the applicant must complete the form to authorize cancellation of the card and to request a new one. If the lost or stolen card had any valid Actv S.p.A. tickets on it, these will be transferred onto the new card at no cost to the user.
- If the card has been damaged due to the user’s negligence, a new one will have to be requested; however the user will not be able to access or use the services of the Venezia Unica circuit until the replacement pass has been issued. The cost to reactivate the Actv S.p.A. services is €10.
- The card must be shown when requested by the staff of the operator included in the Venezia Unica pass. A full list is available on the website www.veneziaunica.it.
- The use of an irregular or non-validated or otherwise invalid card or travel ticket that has expired or has not been validated at the start of the journey or when changing vehicle may result in the application of a penalty by the service operator, in addition to payment of the full ticket price, depending on the service for which the Venezia Unica pass is being used. The terms and conditions of use of each Venezia Unica participating operator are available here.
- Penalties will also be applied if a customer is using an Actv S.p.A. service via the Venezia Unica pass but fails to show the pass when requested by the operator’s staff. The holder has 15 days from the event to take the pass to a Ve.La. S.p.A. office as proof (addresses and details on the website www.veneziaunica.it) and, in this case, only the administration fees will be applied, provided that the service had been added to the pass prior to the violation and not after.
- Should a Venezia Unica pass holder not pay the penalty as provided for in the previous points, he/she will not be entitled to apply for a new Venezia Unica card when it expires at the end of the five years.
VE.LA. S.p.A. Company of the Avm Group for the marketing of transport services and the main events in Venice Headquarters Isola Nova del Tronchetto, 21-30135 VENEZIA Tel. +39 041272.2660 Fax + 39 041272.2663 Register of Companies of Venice n. 03069670275 - REA 278800 VE Fiscal code and VAT Registration 03069670275 Share Capital € 1,885,000.00 fully-paid.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Company under the direction and coordination of AVM SpA.