You can save by booking at least 30 days before arrival
You are here
From Santa Lucia Train Station
What to do when you arrive at Venice Santa Lucia railway station
ACTV waterbus landing stages are just feet away from Venice Santa Lucia railway station.
‘A’ waterbus stop for waterbus routes No. 2 and N (Night service) direction P.le Roma, Tronchetto, Giudecca and St.Mark’s-S. Zaccaria (via Giudecca).
‘B’ waterbus stop for waterbus route No. 2 direction Rialto and St.Mark’s - via Grand Canal – (up to the Lido in summer) and for the night service N direction Rialto, St.Mark’s and Lido di Venezia.
‘C’ waterbus stop for waterbus routes No. 3 to P.le Roma, No. 4.1 direction P.le Roma, Giudecca and St.Mark’s-S. Zaccaria, No. 5.1 direction P.le Roma, Zattere, St.Mark’s-S. Zaccaria and Lido S. Maria Elisabetta (S.M.E).
‘D’ waterbus stop for waterbus routes No. 3 to Murano (direct service), No. 4.2 to F.te Nove-Murano, No. 5.2 to F.te Nove-Lido S.M.E. From Murano Faro stop change with route No. 12 for Burano-Torcello or route No. 13 for Sant’Erasmo.
‘E’ waterbus stop for waterbus route No. 1 direction Rialto, St.Mark’s, Lido di Venezia via Canal Grande (up to the Lido in about an hour) This route stops at every stop along the Grand Canal and St.Mark’s basin.
Check out the complete map of waterbus routes here: ACTV navigation service map
For further information on ACTV public transport ticket prices see: information on ACTV tourist ticket prices.
Where to buy
ACTV bus and waterbus tickets can be purchased:
- on line from VeneziaUnica website;
on site at the VeneziaUnica ticket offices at the Railway station: :
- automatic ticket machine at the landing stages (check list);
- Venezia Unica ticket offices at the Ferrovia ‘S.Lucia’ and ‘Scalzi’ landing stages (check list);
- Temporary Info Point outside the main entrance to the railway station– during certain periods of the year.
- For organized groups (20 people minimum) ACTV public transport tickets may be purchased ahead of time. (click here)